Setting up and viewing customer reviews
In this feature, you can:
- View customer reviews
- Approve, edit, or cancel reviews
- Enable review request emails to your customers
To set up customer reviews, do the following:
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Marketing > Customer Reviews.
Viewing customer reviews
- A list of all your customer reviews will be available on this page.
- You can approve, edit, or cancel each review.
- Once you approve a review, it will then be visible on the product's page.
- If you delete a review, it will be completely removed.
Editing a customer review
- Click Edit under the Actions column.
- Editing reviews can be a great way to respond to reviews.
Customer request review
- You can automatically email customers that have bought items asking them whether they would like to review their purchase.
- The email issues after a delay determined when the option is enabled, by default this delay is set to 7 days.
Note: When a purchase is canceled or refunded, any request for reviews that would have been issued on the expected email day is canceled.
Review request email template
To edit the review request email template, go to:
- Design & Content > Edit Templates.
- Scroll down to the Email header.
- Select Review request email.
- Edit the template to suit your preference.
Warning: If you are not comfortable with editing HTML and do not have experience with web scripting languages, it is advisable to seek WebSell's assistance with changes to these templates.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.