Modifying existing categories and articles
In this feature, you can:
- Modify existing categories and articles.
- Change the properties.
To modify categories and articles, do the following:
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Design & Content > Content.
- Click Blog.
- Select an article or category to edit.
Page content management
- Go to Page Content, click on the one you want to modify and the editor will open up so you can modify your text.
- If you want to change the properties — enable/disable comments, change the author email, change the blog category, or enable/disable a tab link — or even delete the article/category, you can do it from the dropdown on the right-hand-side of the editor’s menu bar (highlighted in the image above).
Q. Explain how to find the blog posts that were created as extra tabs on the home page and how do you delete these?
- A: If you go to the content management page you can now see a blog tab. In there you can edit or show/ hide blog articles. To delete them you need to go to the blog tab, click the article you wish to edit(delete) and on the edit page, remove the article using the drop down menu.
Q. Is it possible move photos around within the article? I’m able to input them, but I’m not able to resize them or move them once they are in the article.
- A: Click the image and select Image Properties or double click on the image.
- Change the size, alignment, alternative text.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.