Editing fields in the form builder
In this feature, you can:
- Customise selected fields
To edit fields, do the following:
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Design & Content > Form builder.
- Create or edit a pre-existing form.
- Select Edit Field.
Basic Field Controls
- These relate to the field attributes that you will certainly want to edit.
- To edit a field, click on a field on the right side of the screen.
- Where the field is a select (drop-down menu) or radio/button, then additional controls are added allowing you to populate your menu or radio button.
Advanced field controls
- Groups together the less often used attributes that can be associated with a field such as data attributes, classes, a pattern (for validation), or whether the field is read only.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.